List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Startactive
From:       Ivan Cukic <ivan.cukic () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-11-24 17:16:08

> well, can we start by figuring out why klauncher is failing (logs should
> be very interesting as the kDebug in there looks pretty extensive)?

It isn't failing... at least according to the debug output - reports all
apps are 'up and running' - it even reports the pid of those, but those
are dead.

Ok, spending a couple more hours on this...

--
There is a better way of life and it's not so hard to find
If you live and let the people in your world speak its mind