On Monday 31 October 2011, Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > this is an installation issue, right? could we not install two copies of > things, and just have one copy (and therefore no code-duplication) in the > git repo? then the resolution could be automagic and hidden from the QML > entirely, just as we do for in packages. sorry, in the previous answer i didn't understood what you asked ;) so there would be an installed org.kde.plasma.desktopcomponents and a org.kde.plasma.tabletcomponents with the shared files installed twice. that would work, i see only one of issue: the import name should be only one, so org.kde.plasma.components should be what, a link to the proper one? but apart from that, +1 Cheers, Marco Martin _______________________________________________ Active mailing list Active@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/active