List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Some of the things needed for 1.0
From:       Fania Bremmer <fania.bremmer () basyskom ! de>
Date:       2011-09-30 15:17:43

I wouldn't do that currently. Contour is not Plasma Active. Eva also
would like to stick to the Orange Idea, not the Globe-Idea... And the
Logo is a Brand for the whole product, that is about to start after the
splash screen.

We dont have an Active Logo yet, still I am trying to find people who
could produce one.
Whoever likes to make a suggestion: please, grab your crayons and
propose a Plasma Active logo :)

But yeah, we might should come up with a fallback-idea here...