On Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:19:13 Marco Martin wrote: > * there would just be the plasma-mobile executable (call it plasma-active?) let's look at other shell binaries we have: plasma-desktop plasma-netbook plasma-windowed plasma-overlay (semi-poorly named) they are generally named after their function; plasma-active doesn't say a lot about what the function is and the danger is that we run into conflicts with the project / brand name of "Plasma Active" (as we did by naming plasma- desktop just "plasma" originally) so ... what is the function of this shell? what differentiates it from other shells? then name it something that reflects that :) -- Aaron J. Seigo humru othro a kohnu se GPG Fingerprint: 8B8B 2209 0C6F 7C47 B1EA EE75 D6B7 2EB1 A7F1 DB43 KDE core developer sponsored by Qt Development Frameworks -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: signature.asc Type: application/pgp-signature Size: 198 bytes Desc: This is a digitally signed message part. URL: