On Saturday 13 August 2011, Sebastian K?gler wrote: > > > For the first release (with Calligra 2.4), open tasks are: > > * integreation with the desktop search system > > This should be very straight-forward. Looking at the startup page of > calligra active, which displays recent documents right now, one could > easily add Document Resources through the metadata dataengine, and use our > QML ResourceDelegate to display them and kick them off. (Also nicely > solves the first-time start bug where there are no recent documents, so > nothing to choose from. > > Ping me for details, or look at kde:plasma-mobile/containments/webdashboard > for an example how this can be used. also on the screen used to add resources in Contour. uses a source name in the metadata dataengine that makes very easy to ask "give me all the spreadsheets that nepomuk knows" still not non c++ ways to intersecate this with "all resources associated to the activity" but maybe this is post 1.0 stuff ;) Cheers, Marco Martin