Hi, > You are very welcome! We are currently different teams that are working > on Plasma Active: some concentrate on the Plasma technology underneath, > that handles UI parts like window switching, theming, widgets etc (Sebas > has more information on this for sure...). Another team concentrates on > Contour, that is the part about activities and recommendations and its > representation on the screen. I think the recommendations are the > trickiest part here, because thats something new to the user. So ideas > and different approaches would be a favor ;) > Contour sounds really interesting, but basic functionality is surely interesting as well since it's not trivial to do touchscreen interaction. Do both teams have a designer yet? > As said before, reviewing design would be great. I will send out my > ideas about the UID in this mailinglist and feedback is very welcome - > the last Email has been about the "life of an activity" and handled > different subjects on the activity screen. I will comment on that email as soon as I find the time. This week has been a little busy but I will probably find some time on the weekend. > Flowcharts would be a good possibility as well - what tool do you use > for that? We are currently working with yEd, not ideal though... Right > now we define the different screen types and wireframes, so you could > start with a first draft of the interaction flow right now, if you want > to. What further informations do you need to get started? > I have used mainly Visio, Kivio and Dia for that so far and they all work okay for me. The information I need would basically be the different stages/outcomes that can be reached plus the wireframes that already exist so I can create the flows to get there. > Greetings, > Fania > Regards, Thomas