List:       kde-active
Subject:    research and statistics about different device usage
From:       fania.joeck () basyskom ! de (=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Fania_J=F6ck?=)
Date:       2011-04-15 9:51:14

Hi all, hi Sebas,

in our last discussion you told me, that the Plasma active team did some
research about the usage of different devices and which
applications/tasks etc are mainly done at a tablet, a smartphone, a
desktop etc...for example that tablets are mainly used for entertainment
and multimedia. You said, you documented your results in a file - could
you please provide that data?

Currently I am defining the "Template" Activities for Contour when a
user first starts with the system, so I want to have reliable data to
base on. In Plasma Active you start with "Web", "Entertainment" and
"Social Media" right?

Greetings,
Fania