Sounds like a great idea! Thanks for starting the work to coordinate this. We have a fairly popular Accessibility Goal proposal too (https://phabricator.kde.org/T15611) so it seem like interest in this topic may be growing! Nate On 7/10/22 08:42, Fusion Future wrote: > Find out what's lacking accessible properties that makes a screen reader > unusable among the default Plasma applets. The goal is to make the > default Plasma applets usable by only using a screen reader like Orca. > > The goal mainly includes plasma-desktop, plasma-workspace, and > plasma-addons. > > https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-desktop/-/issues/41 > > (This mail can be connected to the GitLab issue but I am not sure it works)