List:       kde-accessibility
Subject:    Re: general accessibility question
From:       Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs () igalia ! com>
Date:       2019-08-02 17:03:07

Hi Adri.

I'm the Orca maintainer, and when the KDE community (especially Frederik
and Chrys) reach out to me to look into an issue, I try to do so in as
quick a fashion as possible. And the collaboration usually leads to KDE
accessibility improving, either by changes in KDE or in Orca or both. I
expect that to continue for the foreseeable future.

GNOME Shell goes beyond the scope of this mailing list, but as a quick
aside: I just took a look at the dash and noticed there's a new panel
for each item. Orca was presenting that (so extra chatty). Orca no
longer is. If that was the problem, it's now fixed in Orca master. If
there are other issues that are not KDE specific, feel free to raise
them on https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/orca-list.

HTH.
--joanie