Hello adri,

KDE for the most part is less accessible than gnome, but it's getting better bit by bit. KDE does not have a separate screen reader, the suggested screen reader for linux is orca no matter which desktop environment you are using. Give it a try and feel free to report what you find here, there are a couple of developers working on improving things all the time.

Hope that helps,
Jeremy