Hi Mattias, Thanks for asking! We are getting Plasma, the KDE desktop to play nice with= =20 Orca. At the moment it is still far from perfect, there are a lot of open=20 tasks, that we're currently working on. The good news is that there is real progress, so I would suggest following = the=20 list. Chrys has been writing regular updates and probably has the best=20 overview. I wouldn't yet chose Plasma as desktop if I were dependent on a screen read= er. =46rederik On l=F8rdag 17. november 2018 19:34:28 CET mattias jonsson wrote: > what are the accessibility status? > e.g screen reader