On tirsdag 16. oktober 2018 11.10.42 CEST chrys@linux-a11y.org wrote: > Howdy Folks, > > I want to share something here. > its not directly related to KDE accessiblity but also very needed for > an good KDE Accessiblity experience: > Samuel Mehrbrodt lands initial Accessiblity to the (also) new QT5 > plugin just some week ago. > > https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=4d382636b0b1c555af2 > b98f2f41b4776fd7b5ffb > > I assume, this means that KDEs Libreoffice integration will be > accessible just from the beginning :). > Those awsome stuff will be available on next LO stable. > > another importaint step to make KDE accessible! > good news and good work :). Thanks for That Samuel! Wow, that is great! I knew they were working on a Qt backend, but it's very encouraging to see them also implementing accessibility early on. Cheers, Frederik > > cheers chrys