On mandag 16. oktober 2017 12.18.07 CEST Jude DaShiell wrote: > I'll search the package archives and see if I can even find qt5. As it > is, apparently the qtatspi build didn't complete perfectly. I ran > kbomber and there was complete silence. OK, which distribution are you using? I assume you have Orca working? Try any simple application, kwrite or such, and assuming you have a recent distribution it's going to be Qt 5 based. Cheers, Frederik > > On Mon, 16 Oct 2017, Frederik Gladhorn wrote: > > Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 04:25:05 > > From: Frederik Gladhorn > > To: kde-accessibility@kde.org > > Cc: Jude DaShiell > > Subject: Re: building qtatspi from git > > > > Hi, > > > > please consider using things based on Qt 5 where not qt-at-spi is needed. > > The plugin became part of Qt itself and is in much better shape than it > > ever was in Qt 4 times. > > > > Qt 5 applications should work out of the box, of course with issues to be > > expected, but they should in general work with Orca. > > > > Cheers, > > Frederik > > > > On l?rdag 14. oktober 2017 20.35.53 CEST Jude DaShiell wrote: > >> When I did cmake . in top directory the make appeared to run correctly > >> with exception of two warnings and when I did make everything appeared to > >> make properly. However make test threw an error 8 and I'm curious as to > >> whether the package is ready for installation or do I need to suppress > >> those warnings and build again? > >> > >> > >> > >> --