List:       kde-accessibility
Subject:    [Kde-accessibility] Simon
From:       David Cuevas <davidjfcpage () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-12 16:41:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Good afternoon,

I was studying some voice recognition softwares out there, but i found
Simon and i was pretty impressed.

Can you tell me where can i download and setup portuguese context /
scenarios and use it with dictation mode?

Is it possible to use this dictation module in apps developed by me?!

Kind regards!

--
David Cuevas