List:       kde-accessibility
Subject:    Re: [Kde-accessibility] What should a distribution for
From:       Kenny Hitt <kenny () hittsjunk ! net>
Date:       2010-07-03 13:13:07

Hi.  This isn't an answer to your question, but I felt I should post it.
Glad to know you have access to KDE.  As a totally blind person, I can't use your \
desktop. It was frustrating and sad to watch kde developers refuse to work with Gnome \
because they wanted to be different.  As a result, I lost choice.  Hope this gets \
fixed some day, but I'm not hopeful Friendly competition is good, but deciding not to \
provide access because it would taint your desktop is bad.

          Kenny