List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-accessibility] focus tracking
From:       Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-06-29 16:47:52

Adding gnome-accessibility and accessibility to the lists as they are the
ones with the answers in this regard I believe.

Joanie, we are discussing magnification, and I thought you'd likely know the
answer about the api orca/gnome mag uses that Gunnar mentioned here.

Jeremy (connecting the right people since 2009)