List:       kde-accessibility
Subject:    [Kde-accessibility] Is this a kaccess bug?
From:       Alex Fiestas <alex () eyeos ! org>
Date:       2009-07-24 16:12:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi
When you push 5 times shift a dialog appear asking you a few things.
If you click "No", the dialog disappear and kaccess dies :/

Is that the behavior kaccess is supposed to have? If kaccess dies then the
dialog doesn't appear again (even if I choose this option from the dialog),
so that sounds odd to me.

Thanks!