Hello Mark, this project announcement is phantastic news. The D-Bus port of AT-SPI is a crucial building block to move KDE accessibility forward. It has long been my dream to have a common accessibility stack shared between KDE and GNOME. I always originally lacked technical background knowledge to move this forward myself, and when I had learned more about accessibility, I was increasingly too much short of time. In the last years, KDE developers have often asked me where to start when dealing with accessibility. I have then given them a few general rules (no hardcoded colours and sizes, no reliance on mouse usage, etc) but was unable to point them to a good starting point for assistive technology support. One way to go could be testing tools and/or a tutorial on AT-SPI D-Bus usage. Do you think such an approach would work to lower the entry barrier? Olaf Schmidt _______________________________________________ kde-accessibility mailing list kde-accessibility@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-accessibility