List:       kde-accessibility
Subject:    Re: [Kde-accessibility] fixing gmane address
From:       Olaf Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-01-26 17:19:55

Hi Matthew!

Sorry for my late reply - I was quite busy during the last days.

I am totally unfamiliar with the gmane system, so it is probably best if you
discuss the problems and the way to solve them with the sysadmin@kde.org
people.

There is a small chance that the configuration is related to spam prevention,
but more likely no one saw the problem before you did, or simply didn't have
enough knowledge to know what to change.

Olaf