List:       kde-accessibility
Subject:    Re: [Kde-accessibility] OpenOffice and KDE4 Accessiibilty
From:       Étienne Bersac <bersace03 () laposte ! net>
Date:       2006-09-05 12:06:12

Hello,

> My first impression is that the style of your icons
> is similar and that you have mostly done icons not used in KDE, so the icons
> complement each other perfectly.

Nice to hear that.

> I even invited
> the GNOME team to reuse our work, but somehow this didn't happen.

I'm actually doing this job as an ubuntu-artwork team member. However,
i'm also Gnome Scan developer :) I would really enjoy sharing the work.
Obviously, we lake infrastructure for building such icon set.

How to address that problem ? Is that possible to use freedesktop SVN ?
(like Tango does).

Étienne.