[ Bill Haneman ] > >It would be great if you could review the new version and make additions > > and corrections where appropriate. > > Sure, thanks Olaf! I'll do that. Thanks. I had a look at your questions and tried to clarify the text to address them. I was unsure about some of them: * The system bus can only be written to by the Kernel, so it cannot be used for the sudo case as suggested by you. But can't this be considered as a special case of emote access support? * I clarified what I meant by having Qt support both atk and D-Bus, but I am not sure whether I fully understood your question here. Is OpenOffice currently accessible with Gok if you start both from a KDE desktop? If not, then which special role does the desktop fulfil? Olaf -- Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of http://accessibility.kde.org/ and http://www.amen-online.de/ _______________________________________________ kde-accessibility mailing list kde-accessibility@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-accessibility