List:       kde-accessibility
Subject:    Re: [Kde-accessibility] Accessibility Summer of Code projects
From:       Olaf Jan Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-05 9:30:50

[ Henrik Nilsen Omma ]
> I'll be acting as official mentor for the students, though I'm also
> hoping for support from the wider AT community.

I am already step  upas a mentor for KDe-related accessibility SoC projects,
and of course I would be willing to co-mentor any accessibility SoC projects
received at Ubuntu (at least if they are not planned to be Gtk-only).

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of