List:       kde-accessibility
Subject:    Re: [Kde-accessibility] IBM TTS SDK
From:       Olaf Jan Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-01-12 18:07:05

[ Gary Cramblitt ]
> I was looking at adding a plugin to KTTS.

Great!

Janina told me some time ago that she could provide us with copies of the SDK
free of charge in exchange for adding support for it to KDE. Is the eoffr
still valid?

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of