kde-accessibility-bounces@kde.org wrote: >The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your >original message. > > > > What do people think of the character mapper applet in KDE? Does it > cause problems with fonts in word processors or even text editors? > Emacs with MULE? > I just get a message from mozilla that characters may not be preserved > in this posting! I should use unicode > Bart Alberti I replied to Luciano's posting and I get that my posting is rejected by reason of special characters and my browser wants me to save my em-mail in UTF-8 or use that a the default. Bart Alberti _______________________________________________ kde-accessibility mailing list kde-accessibility@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-accessibility