List:       kde-accessibility
Subject:    Re: [Kde-accessibility] dotconf
From:       Hynek Hanke <hanke () brailcom ! org>
Date:       2005-12-25 19:07:01

Bart Alberti píše v Ne 25. 12. 2005 v 09:48 -0800:
> the link azzit.de/dotconf fails from multiple sources and all google
> links. This is Milan Zazzamal's latest speech-dispatcher which needs
> this library.

Milan Zamazal is innocent :) Speech Dispatcher is maintained by me.

I don't know what happened to the original Dotconf distribution site
at azzit.de. I will ask about it. But DotConf is included in Debian, so
you can the source .tar.gz at

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/d/dotconf/dotconf_1.0.13.orig.tar.gz

or use the libdotconf package, if you run Debian.

Definitely, the link in the INSTALL file must be changed for the final
release. Thank you.

With Regards,
Hynek