On Thursday 30 September 2004 04:38 am, Luciano Montanaro wrote: > I can't promise too much currently, but I am interested in modifying the > style(s) I use to improve the issues above. I'd be interested in addressing > accessibility problems, too. Is there a summary of the issues to consider > somewhere? Is there an existing style that is a good starting point for > further accessibility work? I think the classic highcolor would be a good > candidate, but if there is some better starting point, please tell me. See kdenonbeta/style-workshop/axes for a start at an attempt of a monochromatic style with scalable borders. It's far from complete, partly becase it's really hard to express all the information we have on the widgets w/only two colors and thick lines. -Maks _______________________________________________ kde-accessibility mailing list kde-accessibility@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-accessibility