List:       kde-accessibility
Subject:    Re: [Kde-accessibility] documentation of QAccessible and friends
From:       Peter Korn <peter.korn () sun ! com>
Date:       2003-03-05 22:16:10

Hi Pupeno,

> > ...[comments that MSAA is missing a lot that's in the GNOME
> >     accessibility architecture]...
>
> Can you gave us an overview of the things MSAA is missing ATK has that we
> will have to add to QAccessible and friends ?

There is an effort underway to do a thorough comparison of all of the
platform accessibility APIs (defined as "GNOME", "MSAA", and "Macintosh").
I believe the report is due this Friday.  I doubt there will be objections
to posting that info, so I'll do so when I get it.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team