List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] baffled about Installing kde2.2?
From:       hgg <hggreig () ozemail ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-08-25 12:53:55

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001 01:45, Akar th'  'orrible wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Aug 2001 22:55, hgg wrote:
> > Now i have kde2.2 installed from rpms
>
> Ah H, I could kiss you!!! Are you telling me you have made good working
> SRPMs for RedHat with clean SPECfiles and all the cobwebs swept out??
> You're a wonder, we can fix those for Mandrake too!  Yeehah.
> Good work my man,
>
> Andrew
the love of my life says that she will leave me if i have another cyber
romance, so sorry but the suggested exchange of body fluids is impossible.
As for the spec files, they are nearly all depatched, some minor patches like
kdebase-2.2-gnomeworkaround.patch i have left so menus etc are automagickally
correct. Kontrol panel from kdeadmin is still included because i like it but
with editing of maybe a few patches the spec files are usable for anyone.
the spec files (excluding kdevelop and kdesdk) are about 100KB so if anyone
wants a copy or if anyone wants to publish them( i have never used my isp's
free pages so don't have anywhere to put them) just drop me a line.
ps . Andrew meet me behind the toilets after class