List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Question Icon alignment
From:       "Brian T.Schellenberger" <bts () babbleon ! org>
Date:       2001-08-23 12:33:58

On Saturday 18 August 2001 23:15, Milo Hyson wrote:
> I'm using FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE.
>
> I compiled KDE directly from CVS sources. I'm in the process of installing
> from the ports collection, so we'll see if that makes any difference.

FWIW, I use FreeBSD from the ports and mine won't stay where I put 'em
either, and don't seem to have any "funny" stuff that's obvious in my desktop
or anything.

Personally I wouldn't mind so much except that they aren't even aligned by
default; they are MIS-aligned by default.  I've tried saving my session
(normally I don't), but it makes no difference.

I'm hoping it might fix itself when I manage to find the time to install 2.2.

--
Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   bts@wnt.sas.com (work)