List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] baffled about Installing kde2.2?
From:       h.mcmanus () elmerproductions ! com
Date:       2001-08-20 8:27:07

If you search the archives of this list, I posted a message with the order I \
installed my packages on my RH71 system.

It is intended as a guide only, and you'll probably need to install more or less, \
depending on the current config of your system.

The subject of the message should be something like "package install order"