List:       kde
Subject:    RE: [kde] Location of config files?
From:       "Joshua J. Berry" <condor_des () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-10 4:32:30

There is a hidden directory in your home directory called '.kde' which holds
all the KDE configs.  A normal 'ls' won't show it, but if you do an 'ls -a'
you will see all the hidden files, including this directory.

The 'Desktop' directory in your home directory also contains icons on your
desktop...these are separate from the '.kde' directory.

"There are jobs running. Why don't you chase them?"

"I haven't lost my mind...it's just backed up on tape somewhere."