List:       kde
Subject:    Re: anti-aliasing with xinerama
From:       Evan Edwards <evan () onepaper ! com>
Date:       2001-07-26 0:58:22

On Tuesday 24 July 2001 04:34 pm, Darrell Esau wrote:

> Is this a KDE issue or an XFree86 issue?

    I think it's an XFree issue - but there are some odd multihead KDE errors
(notice you can't drag and drop if the target is not on the primary head?
Noatun's full screen video mode is cropped oddly?)

    Anybody know of a way I can test antialiasing *without* using KDE (so I
can try it under, say, BlackBox, and see if the fonts go wonky on the second
head)?

--
Evan