List:       kde
Subject:    File associations
From:       Jim Howarth <jhowarth () multiboard ! com>
Date:       2001-06-23 21:00:20

I'm using the latest KDE (Stable, not beta) and I am trying to view JPG
images in konqueror.  Ever time I click on one it loads up the "open
with" box and gives me a list.  In the file associations it shows that it
is to use pixie first then various other programs and show it embedded in
the browser (it looks exactly like PNG is, and PNG's will load in Konq
perfectly).

Any ideas on how I can fix this (i've already had it change everything to
defaults but that doesn't work either).

Jim