List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Religion on the list
From:       John Gluck <john.gluck () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2001-04-15 16:03:30

Wow that sure caused a lot of reaction....

This is an interesting post. It's way off topic and has it's place in a
religion oriented news group.
It's not a simple message of good will. it's a religious message of good
will.

Many people don't share the poster's beliefs but I still think his
intentions are good,
Taking only his intention (as I interpret it) I can say "thanks and have
a nice day".
As far as his beliefs... I don't need to share them to say he is
entitled to them. It's a thing called freedom.

The post is inappropriate for this newsgroup and I think my reply might
well be too.