List:       kde
Subject:    Dual Displays on Matrox G400 Max
From:       John Gluck <john.gluck () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2001-03-29 21:01:47

Hi Folks

I just compiled KDE 2.1.1 and installed it.

I'm running a 2.4 Kernel with X 4.03 and the Matrox MGA drivers from the
Matrox site.

Everything is built from source.

I am impressed!!! KDE came up like a charm using both displays. I didn't
even need to edit any of my config files. Before this I had Gnome
running with enlightenment to get both screens working without using the
xinerama thing.

Great work guys!!!!

John