List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kioslave audiocd ?
From:       Michael Seiwert <m.seiwert () linuxraid ! de>
Date:       2001-03-16 9:36:23

Hi,

I'm using the latest cvs snapshot from anoncvs.kde.org. I'vs
successfully compiled the sources. Then I tried to get kioslave
audiocd working. But it did'nt work. But why, everything compiles
well.

-rwxr-xr-x   1 mseiwert users        1178 Mär 15 18:49
kio_audiocd.la

-rwxr-xr-x   1 mseiwert users       62321 Mär 15 18:49
kio_audiocd.so

Is that ok, when I look at the controlcenter --> Information -->
kioslave there is everything but no audiocd.

What is wrong ?

Regards

Micha