List:       kde
Subject:    libkjs - math_object.cpp bug
From:       Thomas Veith <tveith () veith ! priv ! at>
Date:       2001-02-28 15:30:38

Hi..

I downloaded yesterday the stable-sources of kde2.1. In math_object.cpp
(libkjs) I encountered a bug:

KJSO Math::get(const UString &p) const
{
.
.
  default:
    if (token == Math::Max || token == Math::Max || token == Math::Pow)
      len = 2;

    return Function(new MathFunc(token, len));
};

I suspect what meant is:

    if (token == Math::Max || token == Math::Min || token == Math::Pow)

If in the actual version this bug is still there, could you fix it please?

I'm a newbie on this list, so please forgive if this ML is the wrong adress
to post bugs like this. What is the correct procedure?

Best regards,
Thomas Veith