List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Mail applications and compiling
From:       Terry <mrhops () soltec ! net>
Date:       2001-02-28 15:17:32

Evolution is  GTK based app and should be asked about on the appropriate
list.  Point your browser to www.ximian.org for info on that. They do provide
daily snapshots in RPM format. . . .you just have to dig for them.  Better
yet why not try something similar from the KDE side of the fence like Aethera
or Magellan ?