List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Has anyone offered hosting for the previously requested screenpics of KDE2.1 ?
From:       "John Couturier" <johnprgr () linkline ! com>
Date:       2001-02-27 13:54:14

Terry,
	I have my "10 megs of free web space" from my ISP just sitting around doing nothing, \
I'd be happy to fill it with KDE screen-shots.  Anybody interested can can e-mail \
them to me at johnprgr@linkline.com and I'll post them as soon as I get home from \
work tonight.  The link than would be www.linkline.com/personal/johnprgr.  I will \
stress that I have little to no design talent so don't expect a really pretty web \
page unless you have some ideas, I do know HTML a little, but no design sense \
whatsoever.

John