List:       kde
Subject:    Re: KDE2 crashing hard on Solaris
From:       Adam Clark <bjrubble () dagobah ! com>
Date:       2001-02-23 22:25:48

Well, that didn't work, but it did lead me to a solution, which was to
delete ~/.kde -- it reset all my settings, but it did boot.  Presumably
there was a single setting in that directory that was bad, but without the
other ttys or another box to ssh in from, each change took 10 minutes
to test out.  Grrr, Sun's not winning me over here...

Adam