List:       kde
Subject:    login/logout sounds
From:       "Joe Simon" <joesimon60 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-08-31 8:52:45

Sorry about my obsession with sounds, but with KDE1.1.2 I was able to play
sound when logging in and out. With the new 2.0Beta4 sound events for
logging in and out have disappeared. Others are there, e.g. max and min a
window, close a window, etc...

Or have I missed it ... ?

The funny thing is that in /opt/kde2/share/sounds the wave files are there
for login and logout.

http://profiles.msn.com.