List:       kde
Subject:    System Events Problem (was RE: aRTs problem)
From:       "Timothy R. Butler" <kde () uninetsolutions ! com>
Date:       2000-08-28 19:33:02

It's rather odd, I've tried several times to get KDE to show me the "kcontrol ->
look & feel -> system notifications" settings, but all of the events are missing.
All it has is three lines, with three gear icons - each labeled something to the
effect of "No Events." If it is helpful to know, I haven't tried the system events
under root, only my user account.

  Thanks,
       Tim

Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant    Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm       An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com        http://www.uninetsolutions.com