List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Show Favorite
From:       Jens Benecke <kde () pinguin ! conetix ! de>
Date:       2000-08-27 15:21:00

On Sat, Aug 26, 2000 at 06:25:27PM -0500, Kevin Forge wrote:

> My point was that no matter how many people need something, they won't
> get it unless a programer needs it too or someone who can pay a programer
> needs it.

That basically agrees with my point, which was that (according to the
TNSTAAFL principle) you have to invest something, either money or some
effort. But with Linux you usually have a choice which to invest in.

--
ciao, Jens (mailaddr im Header)                 http://www.pinguin.conetix.de
"Schiebe nie etwas auf Boshaftigkeit, was           http://www.hitch-hiker.de