List:       kde
Subject:    CVS Problem
From:       "Joshua J. Berry" <jberry () mvhs ! net>
Date:       2000-08-26 15:43:25

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN">
 of the diffs I downloaded yesterday (the 25th) didn't patch into the source
 tree properly.&nbsp; Specifically, kdegames, kdegraphics and kdeutils were messed
 up.&nbsp; When I attempted to patch them in, I kept getting error messages about
 "this patch would create the file ..., but that file already exists".<br>
Every other package got patched just fine, but what should I do with these
 three?&nbsp; Just patch them directly with today's diff, or can the diffs from
 the 25th be rebuilt?<br>
<hr align="Left" color="#808080" noshade size="2" width="50%">
and Systems Administrator<br><br><a href="http://www.mvhs.net/~jberry/" \
target="_blank">http://www.mvhs.net/~jberry/</a><br><a href="mailto:jberry@mvhs.net" \