List:       kde
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: KDE 2.0 Beta 4
From:       Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples () mtu-net ! ru>
Date:       2000-08-23 6:42:50

Martin,

It's a pity that you do not mention Mandrake Linux.
I downloaded beginning of August KDE 1.93 Beta 3 from Mandrake site, in RPM
files. And was very happy with that :-)
/another reason - download speed from Mandrake site was much faster then from
KDE; it's impoprtant when we speak about 20MB+ of files)

--
Best Regards,

Vadim Plessky