List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Clock applet.
From:       Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples () mtu-net ! ru>
Date:       2000-08-14 4:55:51

Dear Timothy,

I can't agree with you - 24-hour format is very important. And it should be
just SETTING to switch between 24-hour and 12-hour format.

Besides, there was one very important note below - WHERE IS THE BUTTON TO
CHANGE TIME?
I tried to chnage it several times, and it it showing now 08:53 (don't know
what -am or pm), while actual time is 16:55!

Best regards,

Vadim

P.S. As for me, I would prefer Analog view, with choice of standard Clock,
and Rolex watch :-)