List:       kde
Subject:    KMail on Korner
From:       "Evan E." <evan () onepaper ! com>
Date:       2000-08-03 22:50:26

    I spent a few hours confused with KMail in the Mandrake Korner
packages... I can receive email, but not send.  It seems that the SMTP
seeting are correct (heck, it's only a radio button and a textfield for the
server, right?), but it keeps failing with an error like:

--------------------
   %1

Could not send mail because

   %2

     (That's heavily paraphrased, I don't have the error in front of me...
it was more verbose, but similarly content-free).

     Oh, and I can send email other routes (both here at work and at home
with Netscrape's email program). Just wondering if this is a known bug with
a workaround.

--
Evan