List:       kde
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: KDE-2.0 Beta3 available
From:       "Arthur H.Johnson II" <ajohnson () tucows ! com>
Date:       2000-07-31 12:34:17

Before making these announcements, you need to mirror out the directory.  I
can't connect to kde.org and it doesn't exist on ftp.us.kde.org.  I've been
trying to connect for almost a half hour.

--
Arthur H. Johnson II            arthur@tucows.com
Tucows Linux Manager            http://linux.tucows.com