List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Concern re list messages?
From:       Nick Thompson <nickthompson () lucent ! com>
Date:       2000-06-30 13:29:57

If you look at the source for those emails, the sig is there as it should be.
The emails were sent as multipart mime and it seems netscape, at least, only
displays the mime parts. Since the sig was not added as a mime part (only plain
text) it didn't show. I notice in this case that the mail came from a java
WebMail tool...

Nick.