List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Can anyone Help me?
From:       Tibor Incze <tincze () newsham ! com>
Date:       2000-06-28 22:01:12

Try to get into the system by typing "linux single" at the "lilo boot:"
prompt.(press the TAB key to stop it from loading) Then try to edit the rc
file and take the information out. If that doesn't work try using the
Ctrl-Alt-F2 keys to get you to a command prompt. That should work...
Tibor

--
Tibor Incze
Network Systems Administrator